Monday, May 25, 2009

About Me

I am a Realtor for Keller Williams Realty, one of the largest residential real estate agencies in the US. With over 20 years experience in the service industry and a well-founded knowledge of the real estate market, I understand how important it is to play the real estate game right in order to get the best deal. Dealing with real estate can be tricky for anyone - from sellers to buyers, from rentees to renters, from first-time homebuyers to vacation home seekers. Here, I hope to get out what I have learned these past few years, help those who are a bit unsure as how to proceed as best as I can, and to collaborate with others for new ideas.

Reaching out to others in the real estate community and sharing ideas is the goal of this blog, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me. All comments are welcome. Also, please feel free to email me at anytime at z-wu@kw.com.

Can't wait to accompany you on your real estate journey!

P.S. I will also be blogging about a few of the properties I have available from time to time under the label "Properties Available." Of course, if any interests you, contact me right away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment